Center for Career Coaching Founder and Director Andrew Neitlich has started a new blog to promote his upcoming book Guerrilla Marketing for a Bulletproof Career.
The blog focuses on people who demonstrate career agility. Upcoming featured case studies include:
– A PR expert who leaves her big firm to become a celebrity chef.
– An employee at a huge automobile auction company who starts an online website focused on automotive parts.
– A laid off Bank of America worker who launches a highly successful frugal living website.
– An entrepreneur who starts up a take and bake pizza chain in Chicago — one of the most competitive pizza markets anywhere — and yet succeeds.
– A couple of former roommates who have been nurturing a website for years, and have finally gotten it to be big enough to quit their jobs.
– A former attorney who decided to leave a big firm and start his own; he now makes far more than he did grinding it out for his former firm.
– And many more!
To read the blog, click here.