Coaches from all backgrounds should have a toolkit of best-practice business coaching tools and methods. Until now, the problem has been how to acquire this content quickly, even instantly, all with an affordable investment.
The good news is that the Center for Executive Coaching is offering a live webinar to show you the business coaching opportunity, why clients of all walks of life desire business coaching, and what a best-practice coaching toolkit looks like.
The better news is that you will learn how to get into business coaching INSTANTLY, and at a fraction of the cost that franchises and other training programs are currently offering.
Plus, you get a tool that you can use to assess clients about the strength of their businesses.
The educational webinar includes:
– – 7 reasons why people want a business coach
– – 6 reasons why top coaches offer business coaching
– – 3 mistakes current business coaches are making – and how to use this to your advantage
– – A sneak peak at some of the best toolkits from the Center for Executive Coaching’s CASTLE Model for Business Growth & Success, which has been used with coaching clients around the world
– – Review of your no-cost tool to assess clients about the strength of their businesses.
– – 3 keys to market business coaching solutions
You have you choice of two webinar days and times, but space is limited to 100 people. Register here by clicking the link or copying/pasting into your browser:
Option One: Tuesday, November 3, 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET
Option Two: Tuesday, November 10, 9:30 – 11:00 am ET
I very much look forward to speaking with you soon.
Andrew Neitlich, Founder and Director, Center for Executive Coaching