What makes a good executive coach? There are many answers, but one way to look at it is whether you would enjoy working with managers, executives, and up-and-coming talent to tackle any of the 27 top leadership challenges that follow…If you want to work with leaders on these issues, you might be a natural executive and leadership coach.
1. My people don't do what I need them to do.
2. Our team is not working well together.
3. My career has hit a plateau.
4. I have to lead a huge change initiative and need some guidance and support.
5. We don't have enough accountable leaders in our middle management ranks.
6. I have been told that I have a behavioral blind spot that could derail my career.
7. My boss and I do not click.
8. We want to develop a strategy, but we don't agree on how to do it.
9. We have a strategic plan, but it isn't being implemented.
10. We aren't innovative enough.
11. We don't execute quickly enough.
12. I can't seem to get my ideas accepted up, down, and across the organization.
13. The culture here needs to change.
14. I am burning out in my job.
15. I am wasting time on too many things that are not important.
16. I am new here and need to learn the culture and politics.
17. I need to communicate with more impact.
18. I am taking on a new role and want to be sure that I succeed, especially in the first three months.
19. We need to create a succession plan.
20. Our employee turnover is too high.
21. I am strong functionally and technically, but don't know how to manager or lead people.
22. We have cut to the bone, and need to do more with less, and less, and less.
23. Productivity is low, and this is costing us money.
24. I want to improve as a leader and am looking for someone who can challenge me to get even better.
25. We need more collaboration across units.
26. I need help managing a global workforce, with many cultures and generations.
27. I need to figure out what's next for my career, and how to get there.
If you want to help leaders tackle these issues, then executive coaching might be for you. Let's talk. My personal cell is 941-539-9623. Please check out our website first.
Center for Executive Coaching executive coaching certification program awarded Level 2 accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
The Center for Executive Coaching is delighted to have been awarded accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as a Level 2 organization. This is