1.It is robust with proprietary content you can’t get anywhere else. Other facilitation training programs focus on basic skills and generic content like brainstorming and how to set ground rules for a group. Our program is for seasoned professionals, with a comprehensive package of proprietary solutions targeted to the most challenging and strategic issues that they face. You can’t find this content anywhere else.
2. The focus is on results. The program is focused on equipping you to get results for clients. You will help them get clarity about difficult decisions, commit to action, and make plans to track progress and communicate results.
3. It has been road tested and proven for over two decades. Every single solution in this program has been used successfully in the field since 1996 – in different countries, industries, and small and large organizations alike. And we continue to refine and update the content so that it remains current and relevant.
4. The program gives you everything you need to succeed. Of course, facilitation is an art and a science, and requires you to be a great listener and agile on your feet with demanding clients. If you have that talent, you receive everything you need to deliver executive-level facilitation solutions to demanding clients – including just-in-time personalized support.
5. You get all the personalized guidance you need. No other program offers the level of support that we do. We help you scope out engagements, prepare for upcoming facilitated meetings and retreats, and discuss results and next steps as engagements progress.
6. The support is ongoing, directly from Founder and Director Andrew Neitlich. Your support doesn’t have an expiration date, although for legal reasons we have to give it a time limit of five years. Members of our program stay in touch with us for years and we are delighted to hear from them.
7. Learn on your schedule. We know how busy you are and have designed this – along with all of our programs – so that you can learn the way you learn best. You can attend our live webinars, study the materials at your own pace online, or a combination. It is up to you.
8. The program is designed specifically with high-end coaches and leadership advisors in mind. Other facilitation programs are designed for an audience with less education, training, and experience.
9. Unlike other facilitation training programs, this is not a lightweight program with lots of basic content you already know. This is an executive-level training program. We do not waste your time with the basics, fluff, or theory that you can’t apply in a practical way.
10. It is very affordable vs university programs – and without all the hoops that university programs make you jump through. We have researched the market and our program costs 1/3 what university programs charge, yet we believe that we deliver much more. That’s because we target this program for an executive-level audience.
The program covers how to facilitate 17 executive-level topics, including: strategic planning, succession planning, creating a high-performance culture, leading change, succession planning, board development, and engaging employees. Click here for a full description of the topics included. Any single topic can lead to a single engagement that more than pays for the investment in this program.
17 live training webinars with instructions about facilitating a different executive-level challenge. Every other week we cover a different topic in the program, to give you time to absorb each topic and add it to your practice. The webinar lasts approximately two hours and is interactive so that you can ask questions. Don’t worry about missing a live webinar — they are recorded and placed in your member area for anytime viewing, and we are here to answer questions anytime.
Presentation documents for each program that are ready to use with clients, one for each subject in our curriculum. You can use these slide decks as is or use them as inspiration to create your own client documents.
Special training webinar: Keys to being a great facilitator. This is not a basic training about how to facilitate. Rather, it shares over two decades of in-the-field learning from facilitating hundreds of executive team meetings about what it really takes to get results as a world class facilitator.
An exclusive member area with recordings of all training videos and all presentation documents. You receive a password to access a member area where you have ongoing access to the resources in this program. We also provide a Dropbox link so you can download the presentations.
Sample scoping and pricing guidance. On each webinar, we discuss how to price each program according to different ways to structure it.
Marketing guidance for each topic. Each webinar also discusses ideas to market different topics.
Personalized support anytime you need it. We are famous for providing just-in-time support to our members. Whether you have an upcoming meeting with a prospect or are planning an agenda for an upcoming meeting, we are delighted to be a sounding board
Certification including “8.5 X 11” Certificate and digital logo attesting to your certification. Once you complete the curriculum, you receive Certification as a Master Facilitator.