Get Certified as a Healthcare Leadership Coach with the Center for Executive Coaching
Built on a foundation of over 20 years of experience with healthcare leaders.
A proven program to coach healthcare leaders through their most pressing challenges and get significant results.
“Health care is the most difficult, chaotic, and complex industry to manage today.”
If you are involved with healthcare organizations, you certainly don’t need us to tell you about the massive challenges that leaders in healthcare face, and the list keeps growing. As one CEO of a prominent healthcare system shared with us, “Healthcare is in a mess, and it gets worse every day.”
For this reason, demand continues to grow for coaching healthcare leaders and up-and-coming talent through these challenges. You can meet the rising demand by getting certified with the Center for Executive Coaching’s Healthcare Leadership Coach Training and Certification Program.
Following are the details….
Prerequisite: The mission of this program is to create a cohort of the top healthcare coaching professionals in the field — whether you are/want to be an external coach, internal coach, or a healthcare leader using coaching skills to improve results. Therefore, this program is only open to seasoned healthcare clinicians, leaders, managers, and consultants with significant healthcare expertise and experience. Contact us if you have any questions about whether you meet this requirement.
- Make a massive difference in an industry that desperately needs the kind of support that leadership coaches can offer.
- Equip yourself with processes and methods to address the specific challenges that healthcare leaders face, and help them achieve success for their teams, for their organization and the communities/patients they serve, and in their own careers.
- Stand out as a leading professional in the healthcare leadership and executive coaching space.
- Join an exclusive network of top healthcare professionals for sharing ideas, supporting one another and forming alliances to serve clients.
- Enjoy personalized one-on-one support whenever needed.
- Join anytime. We will welcome you to a cohort of fantastic like-minded professionals and get you started.
- Convenient: Learn at your own pace via your member area and/or join live monthly 90-minute webinars to review the content and network with your cohort.
- For external coaches: Be equipped with the tools and methods needed to set yourself apart and serve clients in the healthcare space.
- For internal coaches and leaders: Have measurable impact on your organization’s strategic initiatives, performance, and culture — and your own career.
- Practical, applied, and focused on achieving measurable results for healthcare leaders to succeed.
- Grounded in over two decades of experience working with leaders in top-tier healthcare organizations.
- Proven tools and methods. For instance, our Engage Employees coaching methodology has been shown to statistically improve employee engagement scores at health systems.
- Limited to only seasoned, experienced professionals in the healthcare field.
- Led by the Center for Executive Coaching, a leading ICF- accredited executive and leadership coach training organization.
Features and What You Receive:
- Methodologies include: working with the disruptive physician, grooming a nurse manager for an executive position, supporting the new physician administrator to succeed in a new role, coaching leaders of a change initiative that is stalled; coaching to enable a successful performance improvement initiative; coaching clients to have an effective high-stakes/influence conversation; coaching to resolve conflict; coaching on overwhelm/juggling too many priorities; coaching the nurse manager (including a detailed competency assessment that has been proven to help nurse managers improve their leadership); and coaching high-potential leaders in a healthcare setting.
- Foundational instruction about best-practice coaching conversations, the coaching process and setting up successful engagements, and assessing the client and situation before the coaching begins.
- Monthly live 90-minute webinars allow you and your cohort to discuss case studies and practice coaching, form alliances, and support one another – including in small breakout sessions. You will connect with a powerful group of like-minded professionals, and so the opportunities are enormous.
- Self-paced video instruction, transcripts of the videos, and slide decks walking you through each coaching situation and methodology in step-by-step fashion.
- Contact us anytime for questions and support, including real-time coaching situations that you face. Founder and Director Andrew Neitlich is delighted to set up a phone/video conversation to discuss more complex challenges and questions.
- Member area with instant, ongoing access to the content.
- Slide deck with step-by-step guides to the healthcare leadership coaching methods (360 pages)
- Our proprietary coaching methods, tools, and distinctions covering how to coach leaders through the most common challenges they face (over 1,000 pages, $2,500 value).
- Certification as a Certified Healthcare Leadership Coach with the Center for Executive Coaching.
- Join our members-only LinkedIn Group to network and form alliances. This is in addition to monthly live webinars to review coaching cases and interact with your cohort.
- Special bonus on request: If you are an external coach or plan to be, and would benefit from our online content about attracting clients, let us know after you register and we will include this content for you in your member area at no additional charge (a $997 value). This includes ongoing support and review of your marketing materials and plan.
- Second special bonus on request: You receive a best-in-class, highly validated and reliable leadership assessment — proven to get results in healthcare settings — to take for yourself to see how data can make a big difference in coaching healthcare leaders, as well as how to use data as part of your coaching.
$2,500. You can pay up front and save $50, or pay in five convenient monthly installments of $500 each. For external coaches, a single engagement using just one of the methodologies in this program will more than pay back your investment. For internal coaches and leaders, your return will be achieved through the measurable, positive impact you have on your organization’s strategic initiatives, improved quality and productivity outcomes, culture — and on your own career development and advancement.
The Certification Process:
You have two options to receive our certification and can do one or both:
- Option One: Write up a 5-7 page case study showing how you will use coaching to help healthcare leaders and their organizations to be more successful. This option results in an important benefit for you: You create valuable intellectual capital that you can convert to articles, videos, speeches and even the foundation for a training program or book if you want. That way, you set yourself apart as a true expert. We support work with you throughout this process, to support your success.
- Option Two: Submit three recordings of you coaching a healthcare leader about a significant leadership issue they face. We provide detailed feedback to help you be an even better coach.
What happens as soon as you register:
- You receive immediate access to your member area, and can begin reviewing the content immediately.
- We schedule an orientation call to make sure you are set to get maximum value from the program.
- You can join the exclusive members only LinkedIn Group to start networking with like-minded colleagues.
- Join our live monthly webinars, which are also recorded in case you have to miss any.
- Get support anytime, directly from Founder Andrew Neitlich.
If you would like to receive an ICF designation, we can credit part of your tuition above towards that. Contact us for details here: