- First and foremost, this program is complimentary for all current and new Center for Executive Coaching members. If you are not already a member, we suggest that you start by joining our distance learning program, described here. You can also join our in-person seminar Certified Executive Coach training program, which include our distance learning program.
- The goal of the program is that you launch at least one online program. This is not about theory. It is about applying what you learn to be successful. You get practical, step-by-step advice.
- You become an expert on the best practices out there by learning from programs that are doing it right.
- The program, as with all of our programs, includes ongoing support directly from me, for as long as you need it. We can also match interested members up into mastermind groups to meet and support one another.
- The program has live sessions, starting with a two-hour kick off via Zoom webinar, and moving to weekly one-hour sessions. Each session is recorded for anytime access — as both video and audio. You don’t have to worry about scheduling.
- We start with the overall strategy of how creating online programs fits into your overall professional practice and positioning as a go-to expert in the market.
- How to write compelling copy for online programs.
- You learn a set of principles that are essential to launching online programs with maximum upside and minimum downside.
- I share examples of some stupid mistakes I made that I’ve since learned are common. They cost me money. These mistakes are easy to avoid and I tell you how, so you don’t repeat what I did.
- You get assignments that get you into a proactive mindset while learning the right way to create online programs.
- You discover the different types of programs you can offer to clients, and which one is best for your style and preferences.
- You learn how to attract prospects and convert them to clients — without spending an arm or a leg or anything at all if required.
- You lose any fear and handle any overwhelm about the many choices out there for setting up online programs. Because you learn the Bootstrapper’s mindset, you learn how to start with a small budget and scale up as your program succeeds.
- Again, by the end of this program, if not sooner, the goal is that you apply your learning by identifying at least one virtual/online program you can offer, and move rapidly to launch it!!!
- This program continues for at least six weeks to complete the planned agenda. However, is driven by YOU. Participants can suggest topics or anything you are incomplete with, and we will keep up these sessions. It is all about YOUR success.
Center for Executive Coaching executive coaching certification program awarded Level 2 accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
The Center for Executive Coaching is delighted to have been awarded accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as a Level 2 organization. This is