Here is what we have found are the attributes of someone who has the makings of an excellent executive and leadership coach.
– Credibility demonstrated through a track record of success. Could be education, accomplishments, experiences.
– Curiosity about people and what makes us be the best we can be.
– Humility to let the client lead the process and come up with the right insights for them.
– Conversational dexterity – ability to listen, flow with the conversation, and stay in the moment.
– Usually our members have a history of developing others or being the person others come to when they need a sounding board or support.
– Passion to help people be their best. In some ways, coaching is a calling.
Do you have most of the above attributes? If so, please review our different program options and reach out anytime to discuss fit with our program.